Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to a New School Year


Dear Gators,

Welcome back to school. I look forward to a great year of learning history. We will be doing many exciting things with our history and with technology throughout the school year.

This week, we will focus on the procedures of how to have a successful and productive year in my class. Please remember that your Rules and Procedures sheet is due by Wednesday. Also this week, we will begin by looking at some of the different theories of how the Early Americans arrived.

Throughout the year, we will follow the county's curriculum map. Here is the link to that information. I hope you find this helpful.

If you have any questions, please email me at mctaylor@volusia.k12.fl.us. Again, I am looking forward to a great year :-).

Mr. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment